Have you heard about the sunset dinner cruise? It’s the talk of the town! The breathtaking sunset views of Tampa Bay and beyond are worth experiencing. This tour is great for all ages!
Booking and Cancellation Policies
Latitude Tours Policies
We hope we don’t need to cancel or end a tour early, but circumstances may require us to do so.
- Weather: One thing we can be sure of in Florida, is unpredictable weather. Latitudes Tours does not operate in unsafe weather conditions. The captain or guide will assess the weather. If the conditions are deemed unsafe, the tour may be canceled. In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified via phone, email, or text message 60 – 90 minutes prior to departure. We do not offer partial refunds if the trip is cut short due to weather.
- When We Cancel If Latitudes Tours cancels a trip for any reason, we will do our best to reschedule your trip. If you cannot reschedule, you can receive a voucher for a future trip or a full refund.
- Refunds: Latitudes Tours processes refunds at the time of cancellation. NOTE: Cancellation credit is subject to your banking institution’s processing times.
- When You Cancel: If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so 48 hours before departure; please contact us by phone.
- Seating: The crew determines seating during boarding. You may be asked to move under certain circumstances to accommodate weight distribution, guests with meals, or guests with disabilities.
- No Shows: ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS for customer last-minute cancellations or “no shows”.
- Passenger Minimum: All cruises are subject to cancellation when six (6) paid passenger minimum isn’t met.
Cancellation policies are non-negotiable. Please contact us by phone at 813-641-1311 to cancel.